Two of the most critical undertakings of your tank fabrication business are closing sales and producing tanks. These two processes are the essential mechanisms that keep your company successful.
But there's an important step inbetween those two: tank component procurement. Navigating the world of quotes and purchase orders can be overwhelming.
This SlideShare will help you focus on mission-critical tasks that will ensure you don't waste valuable time on your next project that requires tank heads.
- Guide to Buying Tank Heads
- 5 Steps for Buying a Tank Head: 1) Determine your required project schedule. 2) Specify tank head fabrication requirements. 3) Choose value added items. 4) Work with your salesperson to finalize specifications. 5) Send a quote request with contact information.
- Step 1 Determine your required project schedule.
- 3 Questions to Ask • What is the final due date for your project? • How many days does your shop need to perform the necessary fabrication once the heads arrive? • How long will it take the tank heads to arrive at your shop?
- Step 2 Specify tank head fabrication requirements.
- Fabrication Options • Dish Radius • Inside Knuckle Radius • Material Type • Straight Flange ASME Flanged and Dished 80:10 Flanged and Dished 2:1 Elliptical Flanged and Dished Not sure of your exact specifications? Your Mueller Sales Representative can help.
- Determine Quality Standards
- Step 3 Choose value added items.
- Items to Consider • Heat Transfer Surfaces • Manways
- Cylinders If you are fabricating a complete tank you will also need tank cylinders. Consider adding some to your Paul Mueller Company order.
- Step 4 Work with your sales representative to finalize specifications.
- Find Your Sales Representative:
Rob Idell - Email: email@example.com - Phone: (417) 575-9264
Jeff Duncan - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: (417) 575-9203
- Step 5 Send a quote request with contact information. Download the Tank Head Quote Request Checklist and other resources.
- Get In Touch - Address: Paul Mueller Company, 1600 West Phelps Street, Springfield, MO 65802 - Sales Phone Number: 1 (800) 545-5224 - Email: email@example.com
- Check Out These Other Resources TANK COMPONENT BUYER'S GLOSSARY OF TERMS No matter how small the part, we see the whole picture Click each document above to download!